Birchwold Farm takes its name from that of the circa 1832 Phillips Wheeler dairy farm we call home. In 1985, the Wrentham Conservation Commission acquired most of the estate through eminent domain proceedings and 129 acres of trails, ponds, meadows, and creeks are now maintained as a protected wildlife habitat surrounding our piece of land on 2 sides.
We currently manage a small hobby farm with aspirations towards organic certification and sustainable practices. We produce a small amount of vegetables, some honey and honey products, and a large number of eggs.
We have a thing for dogs, goats, and chickens. And a cat.